Sastre & Masnou, S.L. is an office of economists, tax advisors and auditors, constituted around 1998 by Ramon Masnou Palau with more than 25 years of experience in the world of business consulting.
Currently its headquartered is located in Manacor from where coverage is given to the entire Mallorcan geographical area to advise companies and businesses.
The direction of the office has been from the beginning participatory and with marked human character, being more important the satisfaction of customers and people who make up the team, than the final results account. These facts, to date, have contributed to our business model's success.
Our mission, vision, core values and organizational culture are:
MISSION: We are a team of professionals who try to understand the operations that make our customers, we analyze their tax and commercial impact, to advise and plan the options that minimize their tax costs and to develop their tax returns and any subsequent possible incidents.
VISION: we do our work effectively and efficiently as a team, not individually, with professionalism and familiarity, with a very tight cost and providing quality service as do large firms.
HEALTHY WORKING LIFE. We are strongly committed to our work because it makes us happy. We have in a great concept our peers, and our managers lead us to enhance our professional achievements and personal lives.
LIABILITY, PROFESSIONALISM, EFFECTIVENESS AND EFFICIENCY. We perform the tasks before completion of the legal deadlines to avoid unexpected events.
TEAMWORK. We beleive that trust in the potential of the team is better than to be individualistic, 2 + 2 = 5
PROACTIVE. We seek solutions to problems not only when they arise but anticipating them.
"WHAT SEPARATES THE 1% OF THE OTHER 99% IS A HUGE AMOUNT OF EFFORT, PERSEVERANCE. YOU HAVE TO LIKE TO DO IT" (Tom Baldwin)